jueves, 13 de junio de 2013

Hello Dear Friend,



Hello Dear Friend,

I am Amina Laboso, a girl of 24 years old, originated from Nairobi-Kenya, East Africa, 5fit' and 7inches" tall, Fair in complexion, Single. I was raise up by a single Mother who was the former Assistant Minister of Home Affairs in my country before she died on plane crash June 10, 2008. My mother was a politician and was opportune to be in a ruling party and had handled many political appointment before she died. I am passing through unbearable intimidation and persecution from my step Father who happened to be a great politician as well, my step Father has threaten to assasinate me by all means because he wants to claim my money but i refused.

My late Mother willed all her property and money to me but she told the bank that before the money will be released to me that I must reach to the age of marriage or present a reliable Trustee (woman /man) to the bank before the money worth ($5.8 Million Dollars) can be release to me.

I will like to disclose much to you if you can help me claim the money and relocate in your country because my Step-Father has threatened to assassinate me which led me to seek an asylume as a refugee under the protection United Nation High Commssion for Refugee. I have confirmed from the bank that the money is still unclaimed. You will also help me to establish a good business in your Country and you will help me by recommending a nice University in your country so that I will complete my studies.

Please do keep this only to your self. I beg you not to disclose it to anybody until the money is transfer into your account and then I will come over to your country.

I am waiting to hear from you soonest,
Yours Sincerely,
Amina Laboso.

No hay comentarios: